Wednesday, May 29, 2013

From Here to There

In a flash-black
You long for the past
And all its heartfelt moments
You know everything, meant something,
But now, nothing makes sense

What happened, to the dreams I thought I was living
Honey, you ain't seen livin' yet
No, you ain't seen nothing yet

So you look back, but it's too late,
And you gotta move ahead
You wanna lie down, cause you feel faint,
But you choose to move ahead

But you break down and turn around
Hopeless and despaired
Won't you look up, lift up your head
Cause God'll get you there,
Therefore have no fear, oh!

You're homesick, and you're so sick,
of Not havin' a clue
Oh Honey, just trust me,
Believe what I can do!
For I make all things new
I make all things new;
Yes, that includes you,
For I make all things new...


Written January 6, 2012. (lyrics)

No comments:

Post a Comment